Destination weddings in Cancun are near and dear to my heart because that’s where I tied the knot!
That experience is what started this whole journey that led me to create this website, which I consider a labor of love. To say I had the time of my life the week leading up to and including my wedding is an understatement.
Cancun is a beautiful town that caters to tourist, and they have responded to the demand for weddings with a whole slew of resorts, planners, photographers, hairstylists and vendors that will create a truly stunning and memorable ceremony and reception for you.
This Caribbean Mexican town has something for everyone – ancient ruins, adventurous activities, a vibrant nightlife and unbelievable beaches that will make your pictures look like postcards.
And the very best part is that your money will go a loooong way in Cancun. There are a ton of Cancun Wedding posts, resources, photos and real weddings throughout this site. You can browse each of the posts below.
Browse these Posts for Cancun & Riviera Maya Wedding Tips
- 5 Reasons why weddings in Cancun/Riviera Maya are amazing
- Cancun Marriage Requirements and a list of some of my favorite resorts to tie the knot
- Cancun Wedding vendor directory
Browse these Real Weddings in Cancun
- Real Cancun Wedding in the Azul Beach Resort
- Real Cancun Wedding in the glass chapel at the Gran Caribe Real Resort
- Real Wedding in the Grand Riviera Princess resort in Riviera Maya
- My Cancun Wedding Trash the Dress Photos
- Real Wedding in the Now Sapphire resort in Riviera Maya
- Unique Riviera Maya wedding venue
- Real wedding in Playa Del Carmen’s Azul Fives Resort
- Traditional Mayan Ceremony in the Royal Resort
- Sexy Trash the Dress Photos in Riviera Maya and real advice from the bride