Are you searching for a guide to Cancun wedding packages? Well, search no more.
Cancun destination weddings are hot-hot-hot! And I’m a big fan because that’s where I happened to tie the knot myself. I did a TON of research to find the perfect venue for my ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner, not to mention a great location for all my guests to stay during their trip. I even made a few trips to Cancun to scout locations and found tons of awesome Cancun wedding packages.
Go here to see the Cancun venue directory that resulted from all my research.
You’ll find a nice mix of big all-inclusive resorts and small boutique hotels fit for all budgets. I hope you find it helpful!
And if you want to see a review and pictures of the resorts (yes plural), where I had my different celebrations then click here. You’ll find Cancun marriage requirements on that page too so make sure you check it out. Click to discover why Cancun is an ideal location for destination weddings.
- Everything you need to know about DW Packages
- Secrets to snagging BIG travel discounts for you and your guests
- Pros & Cons of getting married at an all-inclusive resort
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Barefoot Destination Wedding in Tulum - February 3, 2016
- Casual Wedding at Marina Village in California - January 27, 2016
- An Inside Look at the Best Destination Wedding Locations - January 14, 2016