The New Destination Wedding Details
I am so stoked because after months of hard work, today marks the unveiling of the new & improved Destination Wedding Details (formerly called Destination Wedding Guide).
Why the new name? Well, it’s simple – I wholeheartedly believe that the key to a memorable destination wedding is in the details.
It’s the details that you’ll spend the most time on. It’s the details that everyone will remember. From the flowers, to the cake, the invitations to the dress, it’s all about the details.
Ok, so we got a new name, but that’s not it. I’m really excited about how quickly the site has grown this past year. And over the next few weeks I will be unveiling lots of new goodies to help inspire your dream destination wedding.
Here’s just a sneak peek of the new additions you can expect to see on the site:
- Real Destination Weddings: I’ve partnered with some pretty spectacular photographers in Mexico and the Caribbean and I will be sharing their breathtaking destination wedding photography right here on this blog. Along with the pics, you can expect to read real advice from real destination wedding brides.
- Expanded Vendor & Venue Directory: In case you haven’t already seen it, we launched a new directory of destination wedding resorts, venues, photographers, and planners. In the coming weeks, I’ll be expanding this list to bring you even more of the top vendors around the globe.
- Giveaways: This is one of my favorites because, heaven knows that any freebies are much appreciated when you’re on a tight wedding budget. I’ve got some good ones coming your way.
- More inspiration & tips than ever.
So stay tuned! Make sure you join my newsletter to get new ideas & posts delivered right to your inbox…
I’m going to grab lunch but I’ll be back later with my first Real Destination Wedding post, featuring yours truly:)
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- A Stunning Glacier Destination Wedding in Alaska - December 22, 2016
- All-Inclusive Destination Wedding Resorts in Mexico for all Budgets - December 15, 2016
- Travel Jewelry for Your Honeymoon - December 6, 2016