What happens once you click Sign up:
- You’ll be taken to a Thank You page with links to your downloadable Etiquette book.
- You’ll receive an e-mail that asks you to confirm your subscription. The purpose is just to confirm your e-mail address and that you were the one who requested this.
I will add some really cool giveaways to the site in the future – everything from thank you cards to budget spreadsheets and seating charts.
When I do, you’ll be the first to receive them. You’ll also get first crack at any exclusive discount codes I happen to snab from my partners. But don’t worry, nobody else will ever email you. I’ll be the only one to send you all these goodies and much more. I won’t ever share or sell your email to anyone. Period.
Here’s what else you’ll get when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter:
- FREE instant download of the Destination Wedding Etiquette Guide
- Exclusive discount codes to purchase destination wedding items
- A personalized monthly checklist to remind you of to-do’s based on your wedding date
- You’ll be the first to get NEW creative and unique destination wedding ideas delivered right to your inbox!
Here’s what you will NEVER, EVER receive from us:
- Spam of any kind because I hate it just as much as you do and promise to never send you any
- Unsolicited “special offers” – unless you specifically request more info from a sponsor, you will never get an email from any of them. Period.
- Email overload – Your time is precious, your inbox space is too. I won’t inundate you with daily emails that will annoy you. You will only get emails once a month with fun ideas, discounts, and freebies that will help you plan the destination wedding of your dreams.
There is no catch, all of this really is free, and I hope you will find it useful! If you don’t, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.