UPDATE: This contest is now closed.
Did your destination wedding CRUSH the competition this year? OF COURSE it did… and now you have the chance to prove it! I am so excited to share that the folks at Destify are currently running a contest to find ‘The BEST destination weddings of 2017′… so if you’re thinking, “girl, please. There is NO contest – have you seen my wedding pictures?” then enter the best destination wedding contest now. Simply submit your wedding photos and tell your story for a chance to win a variety of INCREDIBLE prizes.
A picture is worth a thousand words, isn’t it? Well, Destify will do you one better – your pictures might actually be worth a thousand dollars… and that’s not even the top prize! After 10 finalists are chosen, Destify will call upon the public to cast their vote for BEST DESTINATION WEDDING OF 2017.
If your wedding falls into the exclusive list of the top 10 best destination weddings… here’s what you could win:
- 10 finalists will receive a prize box curated by the team at Destify.
- Secondary prizes will be given for two categories: “Best Photos” and “Best Story” – each winner will receive their choice of $1,000 cash or a 3-night romantic getaway.
- The grand prize for BEST DESTINATION WEDDING… drumroll please… is a choice between $3,000 cash or a getaway to an over-water bungalow! Second honeymoon anyone?
To submit YOUR wedding, simply visit Destify online. Easy as pie! But, there are a few rules:
- Your destination wedding was in 2017 and took place in Mexico, the Caribbean, Costa Rica, or Hawaii.
- You must submit 5 to 10 photos.
- Must be a U.S. resident.
- You must submit your entry before January 2, 2018.
As you probably know, I’m pretty much obsessed with destination weddings! I believe in celebrating couples who are able to create a beautiful memory completely outside the status quo, designing a personal and unique wedding in their dream destination. So even if it wasn’t YOU who got married this year, but you know someone who DID have a great destination wedding, make sure you share the love and send them this info!
After the literal THOUSANDS of wedding photos I’ve posted over the years, I’ve come to understand the power of photography in telling magical wedding day stories – so I’m very excited to see Destify’s effort to celebrate and encourage couples to share THEIR best destination weddings through this amazing contest.
P.S. The winner will also be featured HERE on Destination Wedding Details – in a spotlight blog post, and shared to social media for the whole world to see. So, if you’ve got it, I’ll flaunt it! DWD followers are waiting with bated breath to drool over your fairytale destination wedding – don’t deprive them of that.
Want to learn more about Destify? Check out this post where I break down why I think they’re the next generation of Destination Wedding travel booking.