E-Zine Subscription – Destination Wedding Guide
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter to instantly download your FREE destination wedding save the date and invitation templates. You’ll also get exclusive discount codes you can use to purchase select destination wedding items.
Just fill in your name and email address below to receive your discount codes and FREE downloadable templates instantly!
What happens once you click “Subscribe”:
- You’ll be taken to a Thank You page with links to your downloadable templates and your discount codes.
- You’ll receive an e-mail that asks you to confirm your “subscription”. The purpose is just to confirm your e-mail address and that you were the one who requested this.
I will add some really cool new templates to the site in the future - everything from thank you cards to budget spreadsheets and seating charts.
When I do, you’ll be the first to receive them. You’ll also get first crack at any exclusive discount codes I happen to snab from my partners. But don’t worry, nobody else will ever email you…I’ll be the only one to send you all these goodies and much more. I won’t ever share or sell your email to anyone. Period.
Here’s what else you’ll get when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter:
- FREE Paper plane destination wedding save the date template
- FREE Luggage tag destination wedding save the date template
- Exclusive discount codes to purchase destination wedding items
- You’ll be the first to get NEW creative and unique destination wedding ideas delivered right to your inbox!
Heres what you will NEVER, EVER receive from us:
- Spam of any kind because I hate it just as much as you do and promise to never send you any
- Unsolicited special offers – unless you specifically request more info from a sponsor, you will never get an email from any of them. Period.
- Email overload – Your time is precious, your inbox space is too. I won’t inundate you with daily or weekly emails that will annoy you. You will only get emails once a month with fun ideas, discounts and freebies that will help you plan the destination wedding of your dreams.
There is no catch, all of this really is free, and I hope you will find it useful! If you don’t, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
Featured:A Beautiful & Affordable Destination Wedding Venue on the Beach
I’m always on the hunt for the best destination wedding venues out there. And if what you’re looking for, is an affordable destination wedding within your reach and on the beach, then allow me to introduce you to the #2 resort in the whole Sunshine State (voted by Condé Nast). With a variety of indoor and outdoor venues, this awesome resort has everything you could possibly need for a flawless destination wedding… Read the full blog post.
Do You Have a Destination Wedding Planning Question?
We have answers! Check out 11 frequently asked questions plus ask any question on your mind and we’ll answer you personally.