5 Best Destination Wedding Invitations of the Year:
Up next in Destination Wedding Detail’s “Best of the year” countdown is a list of the 5 best destination wedding invitations that have been featured on this blog over the course of this year.
This list includes a combination of my favorites and most importantly your favorites based on the reader’s comments, emails and pinterest pins.
If you’re looking for an invitation that is a little more unique and out-of-the-box, these are some great options that are bound to wow your guests and get them on board with your destination wedding.
5. This Tree Ring Wheel by Burning House Design, is super cool & unique. When you’re planning a destination wedding, there’s so much info to communicate in the invitation and this design has plenty of space to put all of it. See More Travel Themed Wedding Invitations
3. This hand crafted bamboo gatefold invitation has some gorgeous details including the oyster shell embellishment. I really loved it from the first time I posted it because it’s just the right combination of modern, classy and beachy.
Courtesy of Couture Beach Invitations (Photo by Moore Creative)
2. I’m such a huge fan of boarding pass invitations for destination weddings, that I sent them out as my very own wedding invites. Besides the very unique design and obvious travel theme, I love boarding pass invitations because they’re so much room for you to put every single last bit of information your guests need for your destination wedding. Check out more invitations that have plenty of space for all your destination wedding details.
Image Courtesy of Ana de Roux
See More Destination Wedding Invitations
1. I am a huge, huge fan of Message in a Bottle Wedding Invitations. But this one pictured here blew me away. There are lots of different options including some with intricate details that makes them look elegant and way more expensive than they really are. The clear bottle is filled with real sand, mini starfish, seashells and a scroll that doubles as the invitation. These even come with the box that they can be individually shipped in. Love!Invitation in a Bottle
Do You Have a Destination Wedding Planning Question?We have answers! Check out 11 frequently asked questions plus ask any question on your mind and we'll answer you personally.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Fairy Tale Destination Wedding in Florence, Italy - March 24, 2017
- Destination Wedding in St. Maarten with Gorgeous Views - March 16, 2017
- Stylish Four Seasons Maui Wedding - February 25, 2017