5 Best Destination Wedding Invitations of the Year:
Up next in Destination Wedding Detail’s “Best of the year” countdown is a list of the 5 best destination wedding invitations that have been featured on this blog over the course of this year.
This list includes a combination of my favorites and most importantly your favorites based on the reader’s comments, emails and pinterest pins.
If you’re looking for an invitation that is a little more unique and out-of-the-box, these are some great options that are bound to wow your guests and get them on board with your destination wedding.
5. This Tree Ring Wheel by Burning House Design, is super cool & unique. When you’re planning a destination wedding, there’s so much info to communicate in the invitation and this design has plenty of space to put all of it. See More Travel Themed Wedding Invitations
3. This hand crafted bamboo gatefold invitation has some gorgeous details including the oyster shell embellishment. I really loved it from the first time I posted it because it’s just the right combination of modern, classy and beachy.
Courtesy of Couture Beach Invitations (Photo by Moore Creative)
2. I’m such a huge fan of boarding pass invitations for destination weddings, that I sent them out as my very own wedding invites. Besides the very unique design and obvious travel theme, I love boarding pass invitations because they’re so much room for you to put every single last bit of information your guests need for your destination wedding. Check out more invitations that have plenty of space for all your destination wedding details.
Image Courtesy of Ana de Roux
See More Destination Wedding Invitations
1. I am a huge, huge fan of Message in a Bottle Wedding Invitations. But this one pictured here blew me away. There are lots of different options including some with intricate details that makes them look elegant and way more expensive than they really are. The clear bottle is filled with real sand, mini starfish, seashells and a scroll that doubles as the invitation. These even come with the box that they can be individually shipped in. Love!Invitation in a Bottle
Featured:17 Welcome Bags & Favors Your Guests Will LOVE (and ones they won’t)!
Welcome bags and favors are a great way to show your love and appreciation to your family/friends who are attending your destination wedding. To get some ideas of the best favors and welcome bags, we polled hundreds of destination brides who already got married. They shared their thoughts on the type of welcome bag items and favors their guests loved, as well as the misses.
Do You Have a Destination Wedding Planning Question?
We have answers! Check out 11 frequently asked questions plus ask any question on your mind and we’ll answer you personally.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Debonair Vineyard Garden Wedding Inspiration in Verona Italy - October 11, 2017
- A Gorgeous White Orchid Beach House Wedding in Maui - October 10, 2017
- Cliffside Beach Wedding in Hawaii - October 6, 2017