5 Best Destination Wedding Decorations:
Today we’re going to countdown the 5 best Destination Wedding Decorations that have appeared on this blog over the past year.
I’m a big fan of end-of-year lists. You know which ones I’m talking about – most memorable moments, most popular songs, etc.. So as I sat here and reflected on the amazing year we just had, I thought it would be fun to share a few Destination Wedding Detail countdowns of our own.
Over the next four days, we’re going to look back on the top destination wedding details across six categories:
5 Best Destination Wedding Decorations
5. Whether or not you’re a fan of purple wedding decorations, you have to admit that this entire decor at the Palace Resorts in Cancun, looks pretty striking against the ocean backdrop.
4. I absolutely love, love, love how these bold black magic roses pop against the simple and crisp white linen covering the tables. It’s simple, yet bold and romantic all at once. And it’s not really the color scheme you would expect for a wedding on the beach which is all the more reason to love it;)
See more photos from this wedding here: Romantic Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya
3. I was blown away when I saw this decor at a Costa Rica Destination Wedding. It is unlike anything I’ve seen before and because I love anything that’s unique and out of the box, it landed in the #3 spot of our top 5 best destination wedding decorations.
2. Up next is the decor from the destination wedding of yours truly:) I might be a little biased but I still love all the details that went into decorating this space. From the flowing fabric adorning the columns of the ocean front gazebo, to the turquoise chair sashes tied to the side – it was simply breathtaking.
See More Photos from this wedding here: Real Cancun Wedding
1. It’s not a surprise that this next image went viral on Pinterest with thousands of pins/repins/likes. But this is just one of many equally stunning images from this destination wedding in Dominican Republic. This wedding was full of unique and classy beach themed wedding decorations that will blow you away.
More images from this wedding can be found here: Beach Themed Wedding in Dominican Republic
More from this Category:
Featured:Unique Poolside Bachelorette Party Inspiration
This unique tropical poolside bachelorette party is #GOALS! The décor was tropical, colorful and fun – bringing a cheery vibe that set the tone for a flawless and relaxed day. There were tons of personalized details –from sunscreen and chapstick, to soda and champagne, sun hats and fans, magazines, personalized tumblers, and even a wet bikini bag to hold their suit while they slipped into some adorable “Bride’s Beaches” cover-ups. Of course, what’s a good party without some fun games? Tons of fun ideas in this post. Read more
Featured:New Orleans Destination Weddings
Here at Destination Wedding Details, we’ve seen it all: weddings at the beach, in the mountains, in the desert, and in pretty much every country. ALL beautiful, mind you… but through our years of observing what exactly makes for a GREAT wedding, we’ve surmised this: it must be FUN for you and your guests. So, ask yourself this: what city is more fun than New Orleans? Read our full post to discover when, where and how to get married in NOLA.
Do You Have a Destination Wedding Planning Question?
We have answers! Check out 11 frequently asked questions plus ask any question on your mind and we’ll answer you personally.
Cynthia is the founder and editor of Destination Wedding Details.She has over 15 years experience in the Marketing and Event industry and launched Destination Wedding Details in 2010, shortly after planning her own destination wedding. Cynthia uses her experience and genuine passion, to inspire brides who are planning their dream wedding away from home.