Best Destination Wedding Centerpieces:
Over the past few days, I’ve been counting down my favorite destination wedding details of the year. In this post, I’ll share this blog’s 5 best destination wedding centerpieces of the year.
Not only are these my favorite arrangements of the year, they’re also the images that you (my readers) have made popular on Pinterest and Facebook.
5 Best Destination Wedding Centerpieces
5. There are so many reasons why this gorgeous centerpiece made my list. For starters, I’m absolutely fascinated by fruit wedding centerpieces. I think that it’s such a practical, cost effective and unique way to dress up your tables. Fruits are also tropical & bright which is just perfect for a destination wedding. But aside from the fruit, what makes this wedding centerpiece stand out from the crowd is the addition of orchids and candles. The cast iron vase was a nice elegant touch to bring it all together.
Photo By: Cabo Photography
See more photos from this wedding here: Real Destination Wedding in Cabo San Lucas
4. If you’re having a beach wedding, but you’re more into traditional decorations, here’s a centerpiece that will let you have the best of both worlds. This is a simple and classy arrangement of white flowers with just a single starfish glued to the front of the vase to bring in the beach theme.
Photo By: Rose, Petals & Lace
3. The image below came from one of my favorite posts in the Real Destination Wedding section of this blog. Judging by how many pins/repins it got on Pinterest, it was also one of the reader’s choice for best destination wedding centerpieces. The table arrangement featured some really pretty details including seahorses, turquoise candle holders and vases holding a single pink flower, cylinder vases filled with starfish, and even a message in a bottle!
Photo By: Wendy Alana Photography
See More of this wedding here: Real Beach Themed Wedding
2. I love turquoise, candles, and simplicity – which is why I was blown away when I first saw this next centerpiece. It’s such an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your tables. What makes it stand out is the detail – the cracked vase holding the votive candle, the single stem blue flowers, the seashells, and the blue jewels at the base of it all. This was a runaway hit on social networks and I got a ton of comments from the readers when I first posted it.
See More Beach Themed Wedding Centerpieces
1. This was hands down one of my absolute favorite centerpieces of all time. When I first saw it, I got lost in all the intricate details – the pretty pink peonies in tall cylinder vases filled with pearl color seashells, the hanging crystals, the orchids submerged in small cylinder vases and topped with a floating candle and the votive candles surrounding it all and adding a touch of romance. I was fascinated when I first saw it and I still am. I chose it as #1 in the list of best destination wedding centerpieces because I think it’s perfect for a destination wedding, especially if you’re going for romance and drama with some beach themed details.
Hope you were inspired by our list of Best Destination Wedding Centerpieces. We look forward to even more awesome inspiration in the coming year!
Featured:Contest for The Best Destination Wedding of 2017
Do you think that you (or someone you know) had the best destination wedding of 2017? Show off your photos and tell your story for a chance to win one of 13 AMAZING prizes, including $3,000 cash or a romantic getaway to over-water bungalows.
Plus your photos will be featured on our blog and social media for the world to see!
Do You Have a Destination Wedding Planning Question?
We have answers! Check out 11 frequently asked questions plus ask any question on your mind and we’ll answer you personally.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- 16 Breathtaking Destination Wedding Ceremony Decorations - December 15, 2017
- The Next Generation Destination Wedding Travel Company - December 6, 2017
- Did You Have one of the Best Destination Weddings of 2017? - December 6, 2017